By integrafinserve.in | 26th Dec 2013 |
The registration of document is accompanied with payment of Stamp Duty and Registration Fees. Make these payments through eSBTR (electronic secured bank and treasury receipt) using one of the two options –
(i) Online Mode i.e. online placement of request for eSBTR and online payment through Net Banking/Debit Card/NEFT, and
(ii) Over The Counter (OTC) i.e. placement of request for eSBTR at bank counter and making payment by Cash/Cheque/DD at designated Bank Branches. In both the options, Please collect eSBTR from the Bank branch. Branch can be chosen as per your convenience. For obtaining eSBTR, Stamp Duty payment should be Rs. 5000/- or more.
4 Easy Steps for eSBTR
Visit Banks Website —> Fill Form Online —> Make Online Payment —> Obtain eSBTR from Bank Branch
Over the Counter Mode:
Visit Bank Branch —> Fill Form —> Make Payment —> Obtain eSBTR
Benefits of eSBTR
1. Safe, accurate and easy mode of payment
2. Equipped with various security features
3. Payment without any ceiling
4. Anywhere, Anytime Payment through participating banks
5. Facility of making both Registration Fee & Stamp Duty payment at one place
Procedure for Payment – Online Mode
1. Visit your Bank’s1 website.
2. Fill online form for obtaining eSBTR.
eSBTR Payment Details like district2, SRO name, Financial year, Period3, Stamp Duty amount, Registration Fee amount
Fill Duty Payer Details like Person or Non Person (organisation), Payer name, Payer Id, Payer mobile number
Fill Other Party Details similarly as explained above
Fill Property Details like Address, State, Pin Code, Article Code4, Movability of property, Consideration amount, Property Area
3. Make online payment through Net Banking / Debit Card / NEFT.
4. Generate and Print proof of payment for eSBTR
5. Produce proof of payment at the branch of your choice
6. Obtain eSBTR
Procedure for Payment – Over the Counter Mode
1. Visit your Bank’s1 designated Branch.
2. Visit concerned desk for Government tax/duty payments in branch.
3. Ask for application form for eSBTR.
4. Fill the form for obtaining eSBTR as explained in second step of Online Mode.
5. Submit form and make Payment in Cash or Cheque or DD.
6. Obtain eSBTR
1. List of Banks and designated branches providing eSBTR facility is available here.
2. If agreement is related to property, then district where property is located, otherwise district of payment location.
3. Select period as ‘One Time/Adhoc’
4. In case document is related to both ‘Movable’ and ‘Immovable’ type of property, then customer has to select article/document title pertaining to immovable property
The registration of document is accompanied with payment of Stamp Duty and Registration Fees. Make these payments through Government Receipt Accounting System (GRAS) using one of the two options – (i) Online Payment through Internet Banking & Debit Cards, and (ii) Across The Counter (ATC) Payment at designated Bank Branches.
Visit GRAS, Select Mode (Online/ATC) of Payment, enter details and generate e-Challan. If You choose online payment option, make payment electronically. If You choose ATC payment option, print e-challan, visit designated bank branches to make payment.
‘ePayment’ – Anywhere Anytime Payment of Stamp Duty and Registration Fees. For availing ‘ePayment’ facility, Please visit -https://gras.mahakosh.gov.in/
Benefits of e-Payment
Safe, secure, accurate and easy mode of payment
No queuing or unnecessary waiting
Payment without any ceiling
Anywhere Anytime Payment through participating banks
Possibility of making all Departmental payment relating to transaction at one place
Procedure of e-Payment
Visit GRAS website.
Register yourself (optional) – Registration presents details for payments automatically.
Prepare a Challan:
- Select Mode of Payment
- Select Department as ‘Inspector General of Registration’. To Pay Judicial Stamp Duty, Please select relevant Court.
- For Non-Judicial Stamp Duty, Select ‘Non-Judicial Customer-Director Payment’ in Payment Type. To Pay Registration Fees, select that option. To pay Judicial Stamp Duty, select ‘Judicial Stamps’.
- Select Scheme Name as per location (Mumbai or Rest of Maharashtra)
- Select District and Office Name where you wish to register the document
- Select the Period (Year) as Current Financial Year and ‘One-Time/Adhoc’
- Select Article Code on the top
- Enter details of Payer and Property.
- Select the Bank as per your choice and convenience
A draft challan shall be displayed. Proceed for payment or cancel if change in data is required. Government Reference Number (GRN) is displayed when you proceed for payment.
If selected mode of payment is ‘e-Payment’, then authorize the payment at your bank’s internet banking website. Upon successful payment, print e-Challan
If selected mode of payment is ‘Payment Across the Counter’, then save and print the e-Challan. Visit the designated branch of selected bank and make payment. The bank shall stamp and provide the e-Challan.
Please paste the challan on the first page (on the top) of the document.
Source : igrmaharashtra.gov.in