Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity | Martin Luther King, Jr.
Integra Personal Finance Digest: Ever since the first coins were minted millennia ago, people have been trying to find the best financial advice. In addition to advice from an accredited banker or financial planner or expert about managing money, the articles here will serve you well as you build your net worth.
One of the most basic rule in money management: ‘spend less than you earn, then the need to borrow money should be both temporary and rare‘, can be the toughest to accomplish. The art is not in making money, but in keeping it — as they say. We live in a complex world and knowledge in financial matters is extremely crucial for our financial well-being.
One can have the best of qualifications and even financial education but lack of knowledge is ignorance.
It is our constant endeavor at Integra FinServe, to bring you articles, relevant news, tips, trends, blogs and expert opinions through our Integra Personal Finance Digest.
Integra FinServe is a Financial Services Firm dedicated in offering solutions to complex personal financial issues.
We offer the entire bouquet of products through our Partnership with Stock Holding Corporation of India Limited (111840) | HDFC Ltd. (21U74) | ICICI Bank – Mortgages (182872) | ICICI Bank – Personal Loan (208046) | State Bank of India (MUM60132) | Dewan Housing Finance Corporation India Limited (9341) | PNB Housing Finance Limited (7380000343) | Capital First Limited (20909) | Reliance Home Finance Limited (8012724) | Reliance Capital Limited (8012724) | Fullerton India – Personal Loans (PPCMUM53781) | Life Insurance Corporation Of India (52931) |
Products: Home Loan & Mortgage Specialists
- To offer the best possible personal financial solution from the customer’s life goals perspective.
- To be of genuine help to home buyers in availing Home Loan best suited for him and in his best interest.
- To guide customers in matters related to credit, loans and credit behavior.
Mission Statement: To disburse 120 loans in FY 16 – 17.
- Certificate of recommendation in Jan 2015 from SBI Branch Business leader for outstanding work and ZERO NPA.
- Selected as Exclusive Partner for SBI SME Asset Backed Loans w.e.f. 1st Mar 2014.
- Awarded for Second Best – Home Loans sales numbers for State Bank of India, Borivali to Talasari on 27th July 2013.
- Only partner to have been awarded a Recommendation Letter from SBI.
- The only SBI Channel Partner to be recognized across all Central Processing Centers in Mumbai and Pune Region.
- Referral from satisfied clientele – based business model where each client has atleast one aquaintance having experienced our service.
Call or Whatsapp on +919322286765 for FREE consultation
* Integra FinServe does not guarantee assured returns on any investments or sanction of loan products recommended by it. All investments are subject to market risks and are made at the sole discretion of the investor. Our advice is not meant to be a substitute for other inquiry or investigation or caution that one should undertake or exercise in connection with any decision relating to home loans, mortgage, investments, financial plan or correction/improvement in credit information reports. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Integra FinServe owes no duty to the recipient of advice, whether in contract or in tort or under any statute or otherwise (including in gross negligence) and will not be liable for any direct/indirect damages or losses suffered or costs incurred by the recipient with respect to or in connection with the advisory / consultancy services. Documents provided for availing any of the services are dealt with utmost care and confidentiality but at the sole responsibility of the client. They are submitted to the concerned Bank or Financial Institution. In case of cancellation of services, the documents are shredded immediately. Further more this website / blog is an endeavor to compile articles, news reports, interviews, other relevant pieces of information already available in the public domain. Integra FinServe has given credit to the respective authors of the articles or content appearing on its website including the source on a best effort basis. The contents of this Web site (including, without limitation, their arrangement and layout; names and logos; and text, illustrations and artwork) may be the copyrighted property of the original creator of the material and may be protected under applicable copyright and trademark laws. If the reader finds instances of any aberration or offence in use of information may please immediately notify us here. Web site may contain links to third-party Web sites, which are provided as a convenience to users without making any claim or warranty of, and is not responsible for, any information found in a linked Web site. We encourage you to check the disclaimers and other legal notices provided on such linked sites.